• However the quality is much worse than the pictures of Janneke, I like to share some pics too 😃

We had a wonderful time and the boys were so great!!
    Too bad, Hailey was in her period so she couln't come with us (she stayed a day with my parents… so she snacked a lot hahaha)
    So weird, in the beginning Chafuko was a bit growling and we couldn't take him of the leash... After a while he stopted beiing a bad boy and he could play along...
    I think it's because of Hailey (hailey is his girl and he may have had a little trouble forgetting her.... )

• Neat action shots.
    Thanks for sharing…bet they were all tired when you got them home.

• I LOVE the ones where they are air borne!

• Great pics:D The 2nd one is great.

• @Buana:

So weird, in the beginning Chafuko was a bit growling and we couldn't take him of the leash… After a while he stopted beiing a bad boy and he could play along...
    I think it's because of Hailey (hailey is his girl and he may have had a little trouble forgetting her.... )

You know I had the same issue the other weekend at the dog park. Kananga was very anti-social and growling a tad. I realized it was because of motion-sickness from the long car ride (I found out on the ride back…. unfortunately).

So it made sense he didn't want to play. He was feeling ill.

Happy to see Chafuko and Buana having fun with the other basenjis. 😃

• Great pics! Also love the second one and the pics of Chaf and Bendji 😃 😃

@Sharron: Tillo was so so tired! A 3 to 4 hour run definitely helps to get your B 'sleepy' 😃 😃

• What a lovely time you all must have had together!:D

• Awesome! I am so jealous! My dogs just never have been open to playing with other dogs!

• Also a GREAT series of pictures that you took on our first meeting, K&K !! 😉
    I could never have thought that FOUR MALES could get along so well !! What a great surprise that was.:p
    Up to our next appointment !:D
    Greetings from Belgium

• Great pics, I too love the second one best, but all are wonderful. It is very nice that 4 intact boys could play and get along, you all must have them very well socialized!

• @sharronhurlbut:

Neat action shots.
    Thanks for sharing…bet they were all tired when you got them home.

Yes!! really tired!!!!!!!! They slept almost whole sunday too 😃

@Kananga:

You know I had the same issue the other weekend at the dog park. Kananga was very anti-social and growling a tad. I realized it was because of motion-sickness from the long car ride (I found out on the ride back…. unfortunately).

So it made sense he didn't want to play. He was feeling ill.

Happy to see Chafuko and Buana having fun with the other basenjis. 😃

It's possible, we often drive very long distance, he never acts ill, but it's a good explanation for his act!!! Thanks!

Suggested Topics