Skip to content

Happy Birthday, baby dash boy

Off Topic

Suggested Topics

  • Happy 2020!!

    Off Topic
    6
    2 Votes
    6 Posts
    4k Views
    AlexA
    Happy new year!
  • A Boy & His Dog :)

    Off Topic
    9
    0 Votes
    9 Posts
    8k Views
    E
    Hi Sonnyboy, What a lovely picture and thanks for sharing this with others and making this thread, A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more than he loves himself. Do you have more pictures to share? Stones Sharp Accountants
  • Happy Thanksgiving

    Off Topic
    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    3k Views
    -ClarEmmKai--
    I finally saw Base and Indi!!! Emm's so jealous. =) I was walking with Kairoe on the last stretch of it and then a guy yelled out from the parking lot, "Is that Kairoe?" I'm like.. "Yeah?" He goes back in the car and then two basenjis came out! I couldn't believe it! Base is huge! And they growled at each other. Indi was cute and calm.
  • Birthday Boy

    Off Topic
    20
    0 Votes
    20 Posts
    9k Views
    wizardW
    Happy birthday (a few days late) Kwame!
  • Happy Birthday Basenji Boy

    Off Topic
    10
    0 Votes
    10 Posts
    6k Views
    nala121498N
    @Basenji_Boy: No, but each one leaves me something everyday.:D Thanks BKLSDOG:D :D :D Funny….;)
  • My other babies

    Off Topic
    7
    0 Votes
    7 Posts
    6k Views
    sekoS
    Thank you for the information as we don't have coyote out there in France, I didn't know they could breed to dogs like wolves or dingos could!