Skip to content

WANTED IN VA, R/W basenji pet

Basenjis For Sale or Wanted

Suggested Topics

  • Seeking R/W puppy.

    Basenjis For Sale or Wanted
    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    2k Views
    D
    Try. contacting Cindy Griswold at http://flyn-hi-hounds.com. She's really near Austin, and I'm 99% sure she doesn't have any puppies, but if there was a reputable breeder near you with puppies she would likely know about that.
  • R/W female b available in WI rescue

    Basenjis For Sale or Wanted
    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    3k Views
    Y
    I see in the Member Introductions thread that Chloe has already been adopted and is being renamed Mowgli. How wonderful!
  • WANTED: Basenji Pup/Young, Male or Female

    Basenjis For Sale or Wanted
    51
    0 Votes
    51 Posts
    26k Views
    agilebasenjiA
    Thanks Pat. I hope it will do some good somewhere. After I posted it, I said to myself, "holy crap, I wrote a book"
  • Older R/W spayed female available

    Basenjis For Sale or Wanted
    6
    0 Votes
    6 Posts
    4k Views
    wizardW
    She is so lovely - too bad you are so far from me. Any word yet on a new home for her?
  • R/W boy for sale – NOT MINE

    Basenjis For Sale or Wanted
    1
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    2k Views
    No one has replied
  • Wanted: Basenji puppy (buy/adopt)

    Basenjis For Sale or Wanted
    21
    0 Votes
    21 Posts
    17k Views
    tanzaT
    @culturalenigma: Hi all…sorry it's taken so long. I did not end up getting a Basenji - though I really really still want one. I did get a Jack Russell. As I said before, my mother breeds them and like any good breeder, when the people who bought her found out they were pregnant, they no longer wanted the puppy. So she was in need of a home and we were looking for a dog. Anyway, anyone know how a Basenji might get a long with a Jack? :cool: I know people with Jack's and Basenjis.. do just find.. but lots of energy there between the two….