• wow, you guys are all so hip. i mean it, basenji people march to the beat of a different drum.
    when i got my myspace and tom showed up as my friend, i thought "i dont know this guy" and deleted him. i have deeply regretted it ever since.

• @Ambered:

wow, you guys are all so hip. i mean it, basenji people march to the beat of a different drum.
    when i got my myspace and tom showed up as my friend, i thought "i dont know this guy" and deleted him. i have deeply regretted it ever since.

Ambered,
    Dont feel bad…I did the same thing 😃
    Honestly, when I first joined myspace I didin't think much of it..Now it has become a place where I can be reunited with past friends...Heck, I just found an old friend from highschool who I havn't talked to in over 10 years! It's become quite the craze.
    :rolleyes:

• lol i deleted him when i just joined also and know i want him back hahaha

• I haven't had my page hacked but know lots of people who have. Had no idea that if you just changed your password it would go away. Good to know…thanks. I also heard that people were creating a page that mimicked the log in page to get your information.

Anyway, I also deleted Tom but I don't miss him much 😉

• yea no problem to avoid logging in from a fake site dont click licks that lead you to the log in page the only way u should log in is by typing in www.myspace.com any other way is just too risky

• okay so i have just finished attempting to add you guys as my friends. we will see if it works. i also joined 2 basenji groups…some of you are there. :p

• Alright, I joined Dogster last night I guess it is time to look into MySpace! LOL!

• What happens if you delete Tom?

• well you dont get his little notes about what is going on with the site. he is like the admin.

• OK looks like I'm going to get out of the stone ages 😃 and take a look at these myspaces and dogsters…because I have NO IDEA what Tom or Bob or whoever it is you guys are talking about LOL LOL 😕

• My dog is so much more interesting than I am - therefore he Dogster's and I have yet to see a myspace page! 😉 🙂

• Here is my space addy:
    www.myspace.com/reedett56

• I use myspace to keep up with my friends who are scattered all over the place.

http://www.myspace.com/workoutfreak81

No stalkers please! :p

• @Lucythebasenji:

lol i deleted him when i just joined also and know i want him back hahaha

Me too…. I am such a dork. Maybe I can find him and add him as a friend....if he will have me back.

i dont know my myspace page, or I would tell ya

you can search by my name

• @Quercus:

What happens if you delete Tom?

you lose him as your friend and you regret it because he was your first:(

ha ha:p

• @ChristyRutherford:

you lose him as your friend and you regret it because he was your first:(

ha ha:p

and only!;)

At least I still have Tom!!!

• http://www.myspace.com/christylrutherford

This is my myspace thing. You can see a great picture of my BRAT boy! and the puppy I wanted.

• Vegas, you havent shared yours with us? you must not want to be our friend. waaahhh
    jk

• Christy - WHERE did you get your photo with TIGERS? That is so cool. Tigers are a favorite animal of mine.

And Squiggy is beautiful - of course. He looks very wise.
    The puppy, also, is adorable. Too bad it's not yours.

• @JazzysMom:

Christy - WHERE did you get your photo with TIGERS? That is so cool. Tigers are a favorite animal of mine.

And Squiggy is beautiful - of course. He looks very wise.
    The puppy, also, is adorable. Too bad it's not yours.

Squiggy is like a quirky old man, and I just love him. The pup was one of the ones I helped transport (indy to dayton) from the MO auction, I think he is in VA now.

I traveled to Thailand last year (first trip out of the county and by my self:p ) and met up with a travel group of about 12 people from all over the world and we traveled all over thailand for 2 wks. One of the stops was at a nature park run by monks that take in injured tigers and other animals and rehab them. If you made a donation of 500baht (about $10) you got the oppertunity to get your pictures taken and you got to pet the tigers. It was all very neat and trip was amazing. It was all very cultural and not touristy we lived with some families and sometimes we didnt have hot water or running water. We got to try all sorts of food and see stuff off the beaten path. If you cant tell, I am itching to go back:)
    But thanks for the complements on my boy, he is 4 and I have only had him for a year and a half and I cant imagine not having him:p

Suggested Topics