Skip to content

Little Mary Sunshine

Show Off Your Dog

Suggested Topics

  • our little sunshine, Frida

    Show Off Your Dog
    5
    2 Votes
    5 Posts
    12k Views
    J
    @Vesna Very pretty girl. Look at that face. Just wanna squeeze it and kiss it. Scratch the base of that tail and tickle her with my fingers right at the base of the cute little ears. Does she get to sleep on the bed and climb up on the couch? I kinda put my foot down at climbing on the tables, but I always crack up when I forget to push the chairs in and make it to the top.
  • My little dude

    Show Off Your Dog
    21
    0 Votes
    21 Posts
    10k Views
    W
    haha i agree with Basenjimamma! I like this whole thread! You have the cutest ball of wrinkles ever! I am so excited for all the new puppies. Pictures are a must!! :)
  • A little story

    Show Off Your Dog
    10
    0 Votes
    10 Posts
    5k Views
    S
    Those pictures with your captions were sooooo cute and funny!
  • My little lover

    Show Off Your Dog
    13
    0 Votes
    13 Posts
    6k Views
    JannekeJ
    @Buana: www.diebo.nl Thanks! :D
  • Look at this little poser

    Show Off Your Dog
    1
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    2k Views
    No one has replied
  • Little monsters ;)

    Show Off Your Dog
    17
    0 Votes
    17 Posts
    10k Views
    RivermoonR
    SOOOOOOOOOO cute!