• You can take your dog into Macy's????

Amazing.

• @Tayda_Lenny:

funny you say that: My boyfriend and I lovingly refer to Lenny as "dill*ohead" when no one else is around….

You should add Dil*dos to the sticky of things that your Basenji should not eat because they could be Fatal!

Jason

• Comic, hope the jewels survived!! My husband has had the same "run in". I always think it's funny, he disagrees (between gasps and shortness of breath)!!

The worst (in that area) was when Ty was a pup. We gathered, as usual, at the family home for Thanksgiving. Ty stared a B500 and before we could stop him he bounced off the Lazy Boy, and my dad. My father yelled out, "Jesus Christ!!! Your dog just crushed my nuts" .

Not something you'd normally hear from a 70 year old man.

• @snorky998:

Comic, hope the jewels survived!! My husband has had the same "run in". I always think it's funny, he disagrees (between gasps and shortness of breath)!!

The worst (in that area) was when Ty was a pup. We gathered, as usual, at the family home for Thanksgiving. Ty stared a B500 and before we could stop him he bounced off the Lazy Boy, and my dad. My father yelled out, "Jesus Christ!!! Your dog just crushed my nuts" .

Not something you'd normally hear from a 70 year old man.

Don't dispare… been there, heard that in my house too!!!! They have great "aim".....ggg

• Yeah I thought I was doing good with the countless number of eyeglasses and cell phones and my husbands teeth that Abby has eaten, but I don't think anything beats the Dil*o, that is by far a classic!

• OMG - 😃 😃 😃 😃 - what a way to start the morning 😃

• I agree with Wizard. These stories totally just made my morning. LOL

• @wizard:

OMG - 😃 😃 😃 😃 - what a way to start the morning 😃

I hope you meant reading this thread!! (And not the disappointment upon finding the BOB destroyed:D 😃 )

• @EskiLovr:

What IS it with these dogs wanting to sniff the face??? My boy always wants to sniff my face. I let him, and sniff his back…he seems happy when I do it.

Wierd dogs!

I have a cold and the dogs are sniffing me all day to see if I'm better!
    In the morning, they tried to pin me down so they could wash my face.
    It is so sweet, they know I'm not feeling good, so they try to cuddle real close to me when we nap. I love it because it keeps me warm.

• @abby_basenji:

Yeah I thought I was doing good with the countless number of eyeglasses and cell phones and my husbands teeth that Abby has eaten, but I don't think anything beats the Dil*o, that is by far a classic!

Wow Beegin has gotten 2 pairs of my glasses and a cell phone too! What gene is this in the b line and how can we get rid of it! Admittedly though, he has not chosen to chew on anyone's toys but his own.

Suggested Topics