Skip to content

Is your Basenji a Love Pig???????

Basenji Talk

Suggested Topics

  • 0 Votes
    5 Posts
    4k Views
    DebraDownSouthD
    Cara does crazed spins on the bed. She sounds possessed.
  • What do you love most about your basenji(s)?

    Basenji Talk
    30
    0 Votes
    30 Posts
    17k Views
    L
    I could list a whole lot of things but the snuggling under the covers is the sweetest. That's when I love her most. One thing I'm really really thankful for now that Abbey's 7 is that she no longer explodes out of the covers at 2 am when a helicopter flies over. Gotta love her for that. Took 7 years but my girl has finally grown up!
  • Basenji love

    Basenji Talk
    29
    0 Votes
    29 Posts
    20k Views
    wizardW
    I think Buona said it best… "I think most of the other people need therapy.. Therapy from the BEST doctors in the world... --> B's"
  • THIS is why I love Basenjis….

    Basenji Talk
    7
    0 Votes
    7 Posts
    3k Views
    bellabasenjiB
    OMG Knipper:eek: now THAT sounds like a typical Basenji, LOL!!!:rolleyes:
  • Foods basenjis love

    Basenji Talk
    49
    0 Votes
    49 Posts
    30k Views
    JazzysMomJ
    @wizard: I forgot to mention that my previous basenji loved to eat rabbits that he caught and muskrats. (I did my best to get those away from him) Oh. ew. We have found one or two squirrel carcasses in the yard over time, but I'm not sure who's killing them. Gypsy has in her youth, but I'm not sure she has the eyesight or speed for that anymore, so it's probably one of the Basenjis. Grosses me out! I know they'd both like to make lunch out of my cats.
  • Does your Basenji…

    Basenji Talk
    9
    0 Votes
    9 Posts
    12k Views
    Capt_Jack_our_BasenjiC
    OMG, TRUST me…its not only ur baby, Jack has some seporation anxiety, i mean, we rescued him so that may be why, but i Always feel so sad when we leave him, he runs to the window and crys when we leave, but i KNOW it wonly lasts until he cant see us anymore (driving away) my neighbor watched for me. but SOMETIMES he does get into things when we leave for too long. like the other day, when he ate my betta fish food...grr...