Skip to content

Kinetic Breeding Plans

Breeder Talk

Suggested Topics

  • Tanza Basenjis Breeding Plans for 2012

    Breeder Talk
    88
    0 Votes
    88 Posts
    76k Views
    tanzaT
    @ownedbyspencer: LOL– your empty nest isn't staying empty at all! Hope the girls had fun at their sleepover. :) We have great fun!
  • Asthenia breeding plan 2011

    Breeder Talk
    23
    0 Votes
    23 Posts
    20k Views
    SchouiffyS
    Wonderful pictures! welcome to the world puppies.
  • 2009 Breeding Plans

    Breeder Talk
    32
    0 Votes
    32 Posts
    21k Views
    tanzaT
    We will have puppies in the house… but just not born here..gggg.... but thanks for the kind words....
  • Breeding Plans

    Breeder Talk
    216
    0 Votes
    216 Posts
    194k Views
    bellabasenjiB
    I am loving McCartney's work, thank you for the link Jenn! I bookmarked it for future reference… it's great stuff!!!:cool:
  • Tanza Breeding Plans

    Breeder Talk
    21
    0 Votes
    21 Posts
    16k Views
    tanzaT
    Well, while Lisa is enjoying her pups (and yes I am jealous…ggg)... We are still waiting for Mz Kylie to be bred, however today Baily was very insistent that he be able to spend time with her...gggg, so with any luck we will get a breeding today or tomorrow... if so we should be expecting at the end of January
  • Oldest to breed males

    Breeder Talk
    2
    0 Votes
    2 Posts
    6k Views
    tanzaT
    @satieo: I was just curious, I saw the thread about ages of bitches but what about males is/should there be a cut off age for them? Obviously they shouldn't be younger than 2 for proper testing. No cut off age… as long as they are potent... I used a 14yr old with one of my litters and it was a natural cover.