Skip to content

New (hopefully temporary) Addition to the family

Off Topic

Suggested Topics

  • Happy New Year…

    Off Topic
    5
    0 Votes
    5 Posts
    4k Views
    eeeefarmE
    Happy New Year from the farm. :)
  • My Mums New Pup

    Off Topic
    16
    0 Votes
    16 Posts
    7k Views
    B
    awww..she looks like a sweetie! However, I must say that the black lab is WAYYY cuter :) hehe
  • Got my new furniture…

    Off Topic
    5
    0 Votes
    5 Posts
    3k Views
    thunderbird8588T
    We have leather furniture and it's so practical to be able to wipe it down when you have animals. Congrats putting the furniture together and enjot that Pizza ;)
  • My new job!

    Off Topic
    12
    0 Votes
    12 Posts
    5k Views
    DukeD
    Very nice presentation. Looks like you're enjoying this job - looks fun! Congratulations!
  • Happy New Year!

    Off Topic
    2
    0 Votes
    2 Posts
    2k Views
    wizardW
    Soulmate beat me to it – happy new year to all basenji buddies --may the new year bring you health, happiness, and basenji "blessings" !
  • New Arrival

    Off Topic
    7
    0 Votes
    7 Posts
    6k Views
    M
    Hey my Basenji boy Gibby is startled everytime he sees a mirror. I really think sometimes he has no idea what he looks like as he sees more humans than other dogs! Lord knows somedays I am sure I will look over and see him walking across the room on the 2 hind legs as he so curious about things above him…I do know that is one handsome Grandson and CONGRATS!