What did your Basenji do for you today?

• As many of you know the cost of fuel is currently out of control in the United States. The park where I walk Roo, is 6 miles away from our house. Since Roo is very concerned with the current fuel prices, and he enjoys seeing me sweat, he convinced me to buy him a bike trailer ( Burley Tail Wagon ), just so he could help me save gas getting him to the park.

attachment_t_4032_0_roobike1.jpg
    attachment_t_4032_1_roobike2.jpg
    attachment_t_4032_2_roobike3.jpg
    attachment_t_4032_3_roobike4.jpg
    attachment_t_4032_4_roobike5.jpg

• Hey, shouldn't he be walking and you be riding?

• Great pictures !
    I consider buying one for my whole family : high fuel prices in the USA ?
    1 liter of this liquid gold costs 2.4 DOLLARS here in Belgium !!:(
    That's over a period of 5 years three times as expensive.
    Think I'm gonna sell my Benz. He's doing 7 liters of gasoil on 100 km. Far to expensive.

• Cute pictures…maybe you could get a Husky or a Malamute to pull both of you in the trailer? 😉

• Yea definitely invest in a Husky for your next canine! Talk about saving not only with fuel & but with your man power as well 😉

• Nice ride!

When I was a teenager, my first B would pull me around on my skateboard. She loved to run, and I didn't mind being pulled around either!

• Ha! Years ago we had a chow-shepherd mix that would pull my husband around on a bike. Great fun for both of them except for random cat sightings…then the ride got a little scary! :p

Suggested Topics