Skip to content

Smiling basenji'!

Show Off Your Dog

Suggested Topics

  • Basenji's are lake dogs? Who knew!

    Show Off Your Dog
    17
    0 Votes
    17 Posts
    9k Views
    O
    Becca and Tucker are certainly more adventurous than Spencer. He wants no part of water– coming from the sky or puddled on the ground. When we're walking, he will screech to a halt in front of a puddle, like he's waiting for it to move. Becca and Tucker sound like fun dogs to have around. I saw their pix in another thread, and they are so cute-- bet there's never a dull moment at your house!
  • Not a basenji, but…

    Show Off Your Dog
    11
    0 Votes
    11 Posts
    7k Views
    B
    After striking out with my first 2 B's I figured I'd give my other love a try! She is wonderful so far, potty training is kicking our butt..as with any puppy. We have only had her a week yesterday so I'm sure this is gonna be fun! She is giving us (my gf and I, our 3 cats and Sid) a run for our money! Sid is very jealous though, which is what we wanted. We need him to desire attention instead of just laying around all day long. Wish us luckkkk with the ol' man.
  • My 2 Basenji's

    Show Off Your Dog
    5
    0 Votes
    5 Posts
    7k Views
    wizardW
    Nice pups! Colton looks like he has done very well under your care.
  • Happy Holiday's from Basenji Park.

    Show Off Your Dog
    31
    0 Votes
    31 Posts
    15k Views
    jys1011J
    Looks like Bpapa got a great present from Santa :D :D :D I love those pics!! WOW…I've gotta get me one of those cameras :D
  • Basenji's Galore

    Show Off Your Dog
    12
    0 Votes
    12 Posts
    7k Views
    myieM
    I'll ask her. She's out of town for two weeks so it could be awhile before I find out. =(
  • Boxenji w HOD, Basenji's,Heeler

    Show Off Your Dog
    16
    0 Votes
    16 Posts
    9k Views
    abby_basenjiA
    They are all sweeties. I can't help it I just love animals.