Anyone have their B laser-neutered?

• And about 100 of that would be for the full blood workup prior to surgery….

• Hey, so today was the day? How did it go?

• Yes! I just got home from picking Lenny up. All went well and he is back home recovering. Due to several errors on the part of the staff that was quoting me the prices - I ended up paying $340 instead of $425… so that was a pleasant surprise.

He seems to be doing fine. He's definitely out of it still from the meds, and Tayda is happy to have her buddy back. She's cuddling up to him and letting him lean on her as usual. Its quite cute. Here's some pics of the R & R happening right now....

Thanks to everyone for their concern and support through this. Unfortunately I never got the green light from Lenny's breeder - she basically stopped corresponding with me a few weeks ago and I never heard from her again. Too bad....
    attachment_p_45269_0_photo-202.jpg
    attachment_p_45269_1_photo-203.jpg
    attachment_p_45269_2_photo-204.jpg
    attachment_p_45269_3_photo-205.jpg
    attachment_p_45269_4_photo-206.jpg

• You have good kids! Those pics are cute 😃 😃 :D…Tayda is being so good to Lenny! Glad to hear it went well (and cost less than you expected) and God speed to Lenny.

• @Tayda_Lenny:

Yes! I just got home from picking Lenny up. All went well and he is back home recovering. Due to several errors on the part of the staff that was quoting me the prices - I ended up paying $340 instead of $425… so that was a pleasant surprise.

He seems to be doing fine. He's definitely out of it still from the meds, and Tayda is happy to have her buddy back. She's cuddling up to him and letting him lean on her as usual. Its quite cute. Here's some pics of the R & R happening right now....

Thanks to everyone for their concern and support through this. Unfortunately I never got the green light from Lenny's breeder - she basically stopped corresponding with me a few weeks ago and I never heard from her again. Too bad....

That is great that he came through with flying colors… and yes that is a shame that she didn't follow though with you and acknowledge that this was the best for all involved, especially you as the pet owner.... Again, like I said, this is what sometimes gives a breeders a bad rap... IMO.. the home is the most important.. way more the showing and/or breeding. If it was that important then she should have kept him.... hopefully your next experience will be a better one... But.. in the end.. Lenny has a great home and can now go back to the dog park!!!!!

• still relaxing and cuddling with each other. Tayda has not left his side….
    attachment_p_45291_0_photo-209.jpg
    attachment_p_45291_1_photo-210.jpg
    attachment_p_45291_2_photo-211.jpg

• They do seem to know when they the ones they are love are sick or not "right".
    Sweet photos.
    I hope he is feeling better soon.

• I'm glad everything went well. Tayda is being such a sweetie…what adorable pics.

• ahhhh, thanks for sharing the pix

• She's so sweet, watching over and taking care of him.

Suggested Topics