Skip to content

Is my dog a Basenji? Can you help me figure it out?

Basenji Talk

Suggested Topics

  • Help identify if my dog Ely has Basenji heritage.

    Moved Basenji Talk
    10
    0 Votes
    10 Posts
    5k Views
    A
    Looks more like a husky pit to me.
  • 0 Votes
    5 Posts
    4k Views
    dconquestD
    I live in N.J. U.S.A. & I adopted my male (5 yr. old ) male basenji for $75.00 from a shelter. You can always try there.. much more affordable
  • Other basenjis at the dog park

    Basenji Talk
    13
    0 Votes
    13 Posts
    7k Views
    MacPackM
    Yes Aglie, I remember meeting you and Dig, Jet and family! Dig thought the basenjis were all ruffians, but Jet joined them in a huge wet puddle. Funny about tris liking other tris, we have noticed that occasionally at the park, the reds will all be lying together and the tris will all be together as well. Silly dogs!
  • Basenjis The Barkless Dogs

    Basenji Talk
    1
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    3k Views
    No one has replied
  • Basenji Dog Bell

    Basenji Talk
    5
    0 Votes
    5 Posts
    4k Views
    basiB
    My mum has one of these, though a bit different.A good friend of hers, sadly no longer with us of the Taysenji Basenjis brought it back for her when she spent time living in Zambia many years ago. It will be passed down to me when my mum is no longer here as it has sentimental values and I will never be parted with it.
  • This Basenji can Sing!!!

    Basenji Talk
    7
    0 Votes
    7 Posts
    5k Views
    VanessaV
    When I played the video in my office at home my cat wouldn't stop meowing! Does that mean im going to be looking forward to a basenji singing and a cat as well???!!!!!! :D