• Well, i'm still negotiating w/ Lennys breeder to get him neutered and have not figured out what to do with my mean landlords but I have other news!

I just accepted a new job! I'm moving to Connecticut at the end of July! And the job is actually really cool too! I'll be doing child auto safety testing and research for the Consumer Reports Magazine! Very excited. I was doing car stuff when I lived in Michigan and moved to NY to try the medical device industry. Medical devices is really not all that great, come to find out.

This will be perfect cause my boyfriend is in Connecticut so we won't be doing the long distance thing anymore and I hopefully will be able to find a house with a yard for the Bs!!!!!! I really can't wait. Going house hunting tomorrow!

๐Ÿ˜ƒ ๐Ÿ˜ƒ ๐Ÿ˜ƒ ๐Ÿ˜ƒ ๐Ÿ˜ƒ ๐Ÿ˜ƒ ๐Ÿ˜ƒ ๐Ÿ˜ƒ ๐Ÿ˜ƒ ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Yay!

• hmmm. posted twiceโ€ฆ can someone delete?

• Thats fantastic! Where in Connecticut are you going? I went to college in Hartford and spent some time teaching in New Haven. Congrats on the job, and on making your long distance shorter!

• That's greatโ€ฆ. I also live in Conn for a couple of years in the Hartford area.. and my "better" half was born and raised in Conn in Danbury.

• YAYโ€ฆout of the mean landlady apartement ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
    Congrats it sounds like this is just what you have been needing.

• WOW! congrats and best wishes on your new job/home/etc

• YAY! I'm so happy for you Michelle. Congrats with your new hire - and many more good wishes for all the rest. ๐Ÿ™‚ You are a wonderful B mom and Tayda and Lenny will have the best yard in Connecticut. Best wishes and vibes for you with a successful transition. ๐Ÿ™‚

• Hey everyone, thanks for the well wishes. I will probably be moving to the Middletown areaโ€ฆ its halfway between my job and where my boyfriend lives. I find Connecticut to be really lovely and much more my style than where I am now. I'm really not a city girl......

And I'm sure Tayda and Lenny will love it also. We are done being stuffed into a tiny apartment!

• Congratulations on your new job and the opportunity to get out of the city!

Anne in Tampa

Suggested Topics