Good news about my Gypsy!

• I know how much it must mean to you to know that Gypsy is not in pain! It can be hard to tell for sure, they are such loyal companions and sometimes they never let on how hard it is for them.

Good to know that she's doing well (given the circumstances) and can continue to be with her family being cherished and pampered.

• Good to know Gypsy's OK. As seniors - either human or canine, those darn old aches and pains here and there can be bothersome as they come and go. Glad your vet's diagnosis was positive. The pictures are wonderful. You do have big crew and Gypsy looks happy to be right in the middle.

• Great news & such a beautiful family!!! 🙂

• Yay Gypsy. I am glad to hear the regal old lady is still doing well. TRhank you for sharing the great pictures. I just love those Golden smiles, they brighten up ANY day. 😃

• Wonderful pictures. What a beautiful family - 2 legged and 4 legged. Gypsy looks like she knows that she is the queen of the group. "oh yeh, it's all about me!"

Pat

• What a great picture and yay for Gypsy and you!

• Thank you, everyone!

I have to admit, it was hard to get these smiling photos - the kids were all PEEVED at me for even suggesting that the end may be near for Gypsy and at first were rather glare-y. Then Gypsy started being goofy, rolling over, etc and they were cracking up at their own efforts to get her to sit nicely for the picture so I was able to get smiling faces.

I know it was just a reprieve from the inevitable, but it sure feels good to have it!

• Every day is a gift..for all of us.
    Hugs

• What a good lookin' bunch of kids and dogs Gypsy raised. I'm glad to know she'll be around a little while longer.

• Great news about Gypsy! 🙂

Suggested Topics