Skip to content

Good news about my Gypsy!

Off Topic

Suggested Topics

  • 0 Votes
    16 Posts
    8k Views
    MacPackM
    Oh Fran, I hope Darrel is improving and will be home soon. Hugs to you and Kipawa, I'm sure he misses his Dad as much as you do.
  • Wanna Good Laugh?

    Off Topic
    5
    0 Votes
    5 Posts
    4k Views
    nomrbddgsN
    I had seen this one earlier. Very funny.
  • Some good news!

    Off Topic
    43
    0 Votes
    43 Posts
    27k Views
    Rita JeanR
    Hey let those B's keep the camera they did a great job your pictures are super. You both look so happy. I wish you both the world and all it has to offer. Best of luck. Rita Jean
  • Some exciting news!

    Off Topic
    9
    0 Votes
    9 Posts
    4k Views
    MacPackM
    Congratulations on your new job and the opportunity to get out of the city! Anne in Tampa
  • Gypsy and Jazzy

    Off Topic
    5
    0 Votes
    5 Posts
    3k Views
    Ninabeana26N
    Such beautiful baby girls :)
  • News from the Dog Park

    Off Topic
    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    4k Views
    J
    How sad!! But, how lucky for that pup that you lived next door. Thanks for doing the right thing and taking this little pup in. KUDOS to you!!! How is the little thing doing now? Update please…..