Skip to content

Very sad news story

Off Topic

Suggested Topics

  • News about Flea and Tick Medicines

    Off Topic
    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    2k Views
    P
    I find this very interesting as chemicals are used in some dog flea preparations that are banned in agriculture in the UK. I only use natural products since a dog of mine had a very severe reaction to Frontline.
  • Some good news!

    Off Topic
    43
    0 Votes
    43 Posts
    27k Views
    Rita JeanR
    Hey let those B's keep the camera they did a great job your pictures are super. You both look so happy. I wish you both the world and all it has to offer. Best of luck. Rita Jean
  • Sad News…

    Off Topic
    13
    0 Votes
    13 Posts
    5k Views
    BuanaB
    That's awfull Jess… I'm so sorry for the breeder and everyone who's going miss her...
  • Story about my friends dog….

    Off Topic
    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    2k Views
    MacPackM
    What a wonderful Christmas story. I am so glad he came home and was OK, I can only imagine how awful your friend must have felt, thinking he was lost, injured and freezing. Nice to hear a really great happy ending.
  • News from the Dog Park

    Off Topic
    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    4k Views
    J
    How sad!! But, how lucky for that pup that you lived next door. Thanks for doing the right thing and taking this little pup in. KUDOS to you!!! How is the little thing doing now? Update please…..
  • Amazing story

    Off Topic
    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    4k Views
    red and white fureverR
    OMG! What an incredible little girl Faith is! Thank-you so much for sharing that story - she's a little miracle girl!