• if you notice the back leg thats stretched out, thats the ankle that was broken. you can see its a lot larger than normal.

• She looks super and you have done a great job with her….. love these happy endings!!!!! Way to go and Kudos!!!

• Pat is right…YOU DONE GOOD!

• Great to hear she is doing so well! She looks so happy being with you 🙂

• Great to hear – hope all continues well.

• She looks so wonderful! Glad to hear that she's doing so well in her new home 🙂

• Yay for Happy Endings!!! I'm so happy for you all!

• Saving one basenji at a time. 🙂

• She's sooo cute. How could someone leave her outside???
    I think in the long run arrangements must be made when two people share a dog. To think of the horrible outcome of this precious pup is heartbreaking. I'm glad your ex was willing to give her up for the good of her. Thank goodness. So many ex's are just angry at the breakup and not thinking of the welfare of the dog. She's precious and should stay that way. 🙂

• Sadly, pets are often the target of anger when people split up.
    Glad this b had a safe landing.

• well it wasn't my ex it was my boyfriends.. but dan loved maggie so much and he has told me he stayed with her for like an extra 4 months because he knew she'd take her.. thank god she got off her high horse and realized she was a horrible owner and came to dan about it and let him take her back.. too bad it was 15 months after they broke up and 15 months of maggie being treated like crap…

me and dan already know that if something happened he'd keep rocky and maggie (obviously..he had them before i was around) and i'd take Mia, even though we both paid for her equally..im the one she was sold to and im on the registration form..

• You guys are so lucky. I'm really glad you have her back. I really hope she stays permanently with you. She sure is beautiful but girlfriend needs a manicure. LOL! Cute nonetheless!

• haha the vet gave her a pedicure last week 🙂

• @sharronhurlbut:

Sadly, pets are often the target of anger when people split up.
    Glad this b had a safe landing.

When my ex & I split up back in April he tried to play the dog card. He tried saying Dallas was part his, even though he didn't help pay for him at all, & even said I should have to leave Dallas with him in Florida. Hah! Over my dead body!

I had all the necessary documentation saying that I was the only one who had paid for Dallas, including all of his stuff, his food, his vet bills, etc. I basically told him, "if you want him, take me to court. You won't win."

Guess he knew he wouldn't :p I haven't really heard from him about Dallas since. Honestly, I think he was just being mean & trying to get me where he knew it'd hurt.

• I've heard from dans ex once. she sent me a message on myspace.. but we have seen her a few times (dan and her were both in a wedding party last weekend) so we saw each other more than once last weekend and she didnt even say anything… in the message she said maggie was like her child.. and i wanted to tell her i feel sorry for her future children then..

Suggested Topics