Skip to content

Royal dog

Show Off Your Dog

Suggested Topics

  • Is my dog a basenji?

    Show Off Your Dog
    17
    2 Votes
    17 Posts
    6k Views
    N
    Happy New Year to you and your beauty!!!!
  • 0 Votes
    7 Posts
    5k Views
    L
    I used Wisdom Panel for my assumed Basenji mix. It showed no basenji at all. My boy is 32 lbs and short hair. His DNA says he is 25% American Eskimo 12.5% Boston Terrier 12.5% Chow Chow 12.5% German Shepherd 12.5% Miniature Schnauzer 25% Breed Group-Sporting, Herding, Hound, Terrier. Having owned basenjis all my life I would say my boy has basenji in him by his personality and behavior regardless of what his dna says!!
  • New Dog!

    Show Off Your Dog
    27
    0 Votes
    27 Posts
    19k Views
    C
    I'm new here too! Just wanted to say you have a beautiful dog!
  • Proud of Who My Dogs Are

    Show Off Your Dog
    14
    0 Votes
    14 Posts
    11k Views
    MrBaRooampBittyM
    We are J J and Karin, Kansas City, Mo. Both of our kids are rescues, Itty Bitty Basenji now 5 years old, originally from Craigs List and Mr Baroo, now about 2 years old, a BRAT adoption. We have no idea where they came from or exactly how old they actually are. Bitty is the more delicate little girl with the white face, Baroo is the more muscular boy with the totally red head. [image: attachment_p_151142_0_2401.jpg] [image: attachment_p_151142_1_2400.jpg] [image: attachment_p_151142_2_2333.jpg] [image: attachment_p_151142_3_2330.jpg]
  • Sled Dogs

    Show Off Your Dog
    12
    0 Votes
    12 Posts
    5k Views
    P
    Quote: Originally Posted by Shaye's Mom Everyone looks like they were having a blast! Must admit, before I opened your post the image in my mind was of a group of basenjis harnessed up like malamutes, pulling a sled. Should have known better because I doubt basenjis would agree to such structure! LOL. It has been done. I've seen photos Yes but i'm sure that they like it better this way!! I leave the sledding to the family when they come to stay! You certainly all look as though you're enjoying yourselves.
  • My Dogs

    Show Off Your Dog
    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    4k Views
    J
    Awwwwwww, are they sweet… looking that is. Mine looks sweet, but can be a little devil. Thanks for sharing pics.