Skip to content

Pictures of your dogs Catching Some Rays

Show Off Your Dog

Suggested Topics

  • More Kipawa pictures

    Show Off Your Dog
    11
    0 Votes
    11 Posts
    5k Views
    KipawaK
    I give all the credit regarding Kipawa's mellowness to our breeders Therese and Kevin (FoPaw's Basenjis). They obviously did so much work in exposing Kipawa to a number of sounds and experiences. The carwash experience was really interesting. I thought he would be scared of it, but instead he seemed really curious. He especially loved the pink, green and yellow foam bubbles against the windows. Maybe he could pick up that I like them too? :)
  • Dog Shadow

    Show Off Your Dog
    7
    0 Votes
    7 Posts
    4k Views
    wizardW
    Basenjis - the ghost dogs :)
  • Funny Picture

    Show Off Your Dog
    5
    0 Votes
    5 Posts
    3k Views
    jys1011J
    Hysterical :D :D LOL!!!!!!!!111
  • Pictures of Kenzie

    Show Off Your Dog
    11
    0 Votes
    11 Posts
    7k Views
    DukeD
    Kenzie is very cute. When I first saw his face, except for color, I thought he looks like my Duke; profile and expression. Their muzzles are bit long and have the same shape. These are very nice pictures. Glad you shared - thanks. I'm sure Duke is a mix, and no dog smell with him either. A double blessing!
  • My Dogs

    Show Off Your Dog
    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    4k Views
    J
    Awwwwwww, are they sweet… looking that is. Mine looks sweet, but can be a little devil. Thanks for sharing pics.
  • 0 Votes
    1 Posts
    7k Views
    No one has replied