Skip to content

Meet Our Kiya

Show Off Your Dog

Suggested Topics

  • Meet Solar

    Show Off Your Dog
    9
    3 Votes
    9 Posts
    3k Views
    F
    Thank you for all the info and if I can get more info on his mother I will include it.
  • Meet Jax

    Show Off Your Dog
    7
    0 Votes
    7 Posts
    5k Views
    DebraDownSouthD
    We need updated pictures! :)
  • Meet Chaga!

    Show Off Your Dog
    25
    3 Votes
    25 Posts
    16k Views
    DebraDownSouthD
    @elbrant No jet lag..one poster said also tribe, response wasn't hunt truffles, basenji hunt Chaga, it was hunt " the" Chaga. The op didn't disagree with my interpretation, another defended it as taste,, which wouldn't be an issue if the indication was mushrooms. But considering the massive insertions into my comments by kindle the last months, I should not have locked on it. Posts deleted. Thanks. Giving benefit of doubt should always take priority....or ask for clarification.
  • Meet Dharma

    Show Off Your Dog
    15
    0 Votes
    15 Posts
    10k Views
    Buddys PalB
    good luck and she is a cutie- did you say she was found in a rest area? how in the world did she get 'captured'?????
  • Kiya on the table

    Show Off Your Dog
    23
    0 Votes
    23 Posts
    12k Views
    renaultf1R
    Ooops, for some reason I thought it was this past weekend… Yes, good luck!!! :D
  • Kiya and Sam

    Show Off Your Dog
    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    4k Views
    sekoS
    Yes! they are both really nice dogs