Skip to content

Basenji Baby Quilt

Off Topic

Suggested Topics

  • when basenjis are cold!

    Off Topic
    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    7k Views
    N
    @CrazyBasenjiMom I live in the very Southern tip of Indiana & we get some pretty cold winters & there's a lot of humidity so it's a real "biting" cold & if the winds blowing ~ it feels like razor blades are in it!! If no one else wants the sweaters, I'd be glad to have them for my next b that I'm waiting on getting!! But if someone else lives in a colder area & wants them, they can get them! If no one else wants them, I'll be happy to have them. Before my Mother passed last yr., she'd knit up one for everyday of the week & one to wear on wash-day!! :)
  • Not a Basenji, but WOW!

    Off Topic
    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    7k Views
    A
    Great find and thanks for sharing with others also. Fond lots of other links while watching the shared link so will watch after this post.
  • Celebrities and basenjis

    Off Topic
    17
    0 Votes
    17 Posts
    20k Views
    MDSPHOTOM
    Yes Courtney Thorne-Smith does have B's. [image: attachment_p_148142_0_is0302e.jpg]
  • Could be a basenji

    Off Topic
    2
    0 Votes
    2 Posts
    5k Views
    S
    Very cool smart little dogs!
  • Hedgehog Babies

    Off Topic
    18
    0 Votes
    18 Posts
    9k Views
    curlytailsC
    These are the craziest pictures I've seen all day! Cool…
  • Basenji Google Ad

    Off Topic
    45
    0 Votes
    45 Posts
    20k Views
    lvossL
    Ibi_n_sane, have you reported them to web provider for violating copyright? In many cases this is the only way to get people to stop using copyrighted pictures.