Skip to content

Aidens FUNNY Video

Off Topic

Suggested Topics

  • Very funny British animal voiceoevers

    Off Topic
    6
    0 Votes
    6 Posts
    3k Views
    agilebasenjiA
    thanks for posting! always can use a good laugh
  • PB video..wonderful

    Off Topic
    1
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    2k Views
    No one has replied
  • Funny boxer video

    Off Topic
    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    2k Views
    S
    lol!! but this is the best boxer video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hly0vuXPG-M
  • Great video

    Off Topic
    6
    0 Votes
    6 Posts
    3k Views
    BasenjimammaB
    Agreed, this week was just a bump in the road. Happy the weekend is here, and the cool is here in houston too, huge news for us…high tomorrow in the mid 70's...wow, yesterdays high was 95 and sweltering..I will definitely take all the dogs our for a cool, brisk run..basenji style.
  • Funny animal videos

    Off Topic
    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    3k Views
    nobarkusN
    I didn't see this thread. These are pretty funny!
  • Funny book!

    Off Topic
    6
    0 Votes
    6 Posts
    3k Views
    E
    At one time, when my Eski was still alive, I thought about this. I decided I didn't want to actually DO the spinning, but thought about doing the gathering and sending it to be spun by someone, then making something out of the yarn. Never did it though….sort of wish I had....he was so SOFT, and warm too...