Skip to content

CUTE Video of Aiden

Off Topic
  • HERE is an awesome video of Daddy reading to baby Aiden you can see in the video that he REALLY is looking and responding to the book and Daddys voice! Its amazing! (of course im bias, im obsessed with Aiden lol…)

    [yt]BRraD4ShQmc[/yt]

  • Adorable video! Where the Wild Things are was one of my FAVORITE childhood books! Great choice!

  • THANKS its Aidens favorite too. Right now we are reading a chapter a night of The Call of the Wild by Jack London. Our B Jack LOVES to hear about Buck the doggie, lol my hubby makes sound effect when he reads and Jack always tilts his head!!! lol

  • What a wonderful daddy Aiden and Jack have. That's great!

Suggested Topics

  • Cute Blog Post

    Off Topic
    7
    0 Votes
    7 Posts
    4k Views
    BARTB
    Wow! Thanks for the links, folks! I've been reading the rest of the blog posts…great stuff! I've LOL'd quite a bit :D
  • Dogs in video

    Off Topic
    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    3k Views
    KipawaK
    LOVED that Sharron! I sent the link on to my sister and threatened that I am going to teach her Chow some of the tricks - I like the one where the two GS walk beside the guys and sit on cue. Hmmm… I might be able to get my cat Barney to do that. He's the one that already shakes a paw for a treat.
  • A very cute dog

    Off Topic
    14
    0 Votes
    14 Posts
    8k Views
    BasenjimammaB
    What a cool looking dog. I really like his colors. Thanks for sharing, Kim.
  • Cute video for forum addicts

    Off Topic
    5
    0 Votes
    5 Posts
    3k Views
    thunderbird8588T
    Nice one Nicole :D
  • Neat Dog Video

    Off Topic
    6
    0 Votes
    6 Posts
    3k Views
    agilebasenjiA
    that was really interesting. reminds me of the book "If Dogs Could Talk" (bad name for a book, but really good book) http://www.amazon.com/If-Dogs-Could-Talk-Exploring/dp/0865476861
  • Happy New Year and a fun video

    Off Topic
    1
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    2k Views
    No one has replied