Skip to content

Aidens FUNNY Video

Off Topic

Suggested Topics

  • Funnies

    Off Topic
    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    2k Views
    curlytailsC
    But Bowpi LIKES being under the blankets…
  • Joey the Lorikeet Videos

    Off Topic
    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    2k Views
    BasenjimammaB
    Jess, Joey was so pretty, What a fun little guy. I am glad you got to have him in your life if even for such a short while. Thanks for sharing.
  • Cute video for forum addicts

    Off Topic
    5
    0 Votes
    5 Posts
    3k Views
    thunderbird8588T
    Nice one Nicole :D
  • Neat Dog Video

    Off Topic
    6
    0 Votes
    6 Posts
    3k Views
    agilebasenjiA
    that was really interesting. reminds me of the book "If Dogs Could Talk" (bad name for a book, but really good book) http://www.amazon.com/If-Dogs-Could-Talk-Exploring/dp/0865476861
  • How to give your pets pills (very funny)

    Off Topic
    8
    0 Votes
    8 Posts
    5k Views
    E
    I can't tell you how many pills I've wasted trying to get Senji to take his pills. Even when I hide them in a ball of ground up meat and mix it in with his food, he SMELLS the pill in there and eats everything around it, but leaves the balls with the pills in them. Sometimes I make a few "decoy" balls to try to fool him, but he knows the difference.
  • CUTE Video of Aiden

    Off Topic
    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    3k Views
    DukeD
    What a wonderful daddy Aiden and Jack have. That's great!