Skip to content

Very funny British animal voiceoevers

Off Topic

Suggested Topics

  • Shelter Animals Count: 1st database of US shelter animals

    Off Topic
    2
    0 Votes
    2 Posts
    3k Views
    DebraDownSouthD
    It is desperately needed!
  • Funnies

    Off Topic
    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    2k Views
    curlytailsC
    But Bowpi LIKES being under the blankets…
  • Courtroom funnies

    Off Topic
    6
    0 Votes
    6 Posts
    3k Views
    AJs HumanA
    If you would like something fun to give her, there is a book on the market called Disorder in the Court that contains some of these and many more. :D I'm happy y'all enjoyed this.
  • Funny notice

    Off Topic
    10
    0 Votes
    10 Posts
    4k Views
    Rita JeanR
    Way to go Elsa and Rocco. Congrats Rita Jean
  • Funny book!

    Off Topic
    6
    0 Votes
    6 Posts
    3k Views
    E
    At one time, when my Eski was still alive, I thought about this. I decided I didn't want to actually DO the spinning, but thought about doing the gathering and sending it to be spun by someone, then making something out of the yarn. Never did it though….sort of wish I had....he was so SOFT, and warm too...
  • Animal Behaviorist?

    Off Topic
    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    2k Views
    lvossL
    If this is a recent change, has the dog been seen by a vet? When a dog is in pain they will often have a behavorial change and be more grouchy and not like being touched.