Funny notice

๐Ÿ˜ƒ Today at the dog show i saw this notice and found it amusing. Sorry can only manage thumbnails, not proper sized pics ๐Ÿ˜ž
attachment_t_7365_0_p1020260-1.jpg

That's hilarious!:D

Thumbnails are fineโ€ฆI load mine that way. When you click on the thumbnail, it brings up the whole pic.

LOL! Did the small print on the bottom of the "no dogs" sign say *exception to the rule- Basenjis only.

๐Ÿ˜ƒ You would think they would have put the NBS notice over it! Where was it held and where are the results everybody! (I have heard about some of the winners)

It was held at Lach Dennis village hall in Cheshire. Sorry can't tell you any results i am clueless as to what is going on. We just go to meet people and get our Basenji fix ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
I did see several people leaving with tons of prizes but i will leave it up to them to tell you.
Nobarkus i wonder if they don't class Basenjis as Dogs, they are certainly unlike any breed i have come across ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Thanks for picture I like that. It does look like someone would have covered that sign I wonder how many other people noticed it.

Rita Jean

Houston

That is so funny and oxymoronic..

LOL! I saw that too! Didn't think of taking a photo though.

Elsa got Best Bitch, BOS, Best NBBE, Rocco won PG Dog and together they won the Brace! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Houston

Congrats for Elsa..and Rocco..

Way to go Elsa and Rocco. Congrats

Rita Jean

Looks like your connection to Basenji Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.