Skip to content

Doggie coats

Basenji Talk

Suggested Topics

  • Do you put a coat or sweater on your Basenji?

    Basenji Talk
    20
    0 Votes
    20 Posts
    20k Views
    DebraDownSouthD
    Mind don't mind theirs but I'm in GA, rare need them
  • Waterproof coats

    Basenji Talk
    8
    0 Votes
    8 Posts
    5k Views
    BasenjimammaB
    Well I got to chime in..I love these coats y'all. I wonder if Otis needs one…?
  • No doggy odor

    Basenji Talk
    7
    0 Votes
    7 Posts
    5k Views
    tanzaT
    I don't smell my B's feet either, however they think it is pretty amusing to stick them in my face in bed when I am sleeping!!!!!
  • Coat

    Basenji Talk
    8
    0 Votes
    8 Posts
    4k Views
    zanybraveZ
    there are a lot of nice stuff reasonably priced on ebay. I've found a size medium or large will work.
  • Doggie massage

    Basenji Talk
    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    3k Views
    jys1011J
    Doggy massage are part of our training ritual. We ask them to sit & we massaage & we get them to lay on their side & rest their face on the ground while we massage. It's a method we use to relax our "feisty dogs" we use this also when we're around other dogs & they're too aroused. WORKS WONDERS!!!!!!!! :D
  • Winter coat

    Basenji Talk
    53
    0 Votes
    53 Posts
    39k Views
    miss_sadaM
    My dog has a few coat and has boots that she wears in the snow. She has a fleece hoodie and a jean jacket. I now have an IG doggie how hates the cold so I looked on the greyhound sites and found a coat that is made for basenji's and IG's. I forget the site off hand but I will look it up for you and get back to you. It is fleece and has a snooze(neck/head warmer). Great coat and easy to put on.