I'm a great-auntie again!!!

• Awww….Congratulations to you and all of your family. What a beauty!

• Congratulations! He's beautiful! Have fun with your sister - how special!!

• Congrats!! To you & what a beautiful baby 😃

• Congratulations!

• Congratulations!!!! What a handsome boy!!!!!!!!

• Congratulations. He is adoreable!! What's his name?

• Oh! hee hee forgot that!! His name is Rielly Isaac. {I don't care for the spelling, but …. he's not mine so I didn't get to vote, LOL}
    He was 8 lbs 5 oz, 20"

His mom is a control freak who set up an elective C-section in order to avoid labor {can you believe they still do that? ANd she's a nurse!}, but God and Rielly showed her who is really in control -- he was born almost exactly 24 hours before the scheduled C-section! hee hee I told her, 'Welcome to parenthood. Now you know exactly how much control you have over your life. " hee

• @JazzysMom:

Oh! hee hee forgot that!! His name is Rielly Isaac. {I don't care for the spelling, but …. he's not mine so I didn't get to vote, LOL}
    He was 8 lbs 5 oz, 20"

His mom is a control freak who set up an elective C-section in order to avoid labor {can you believe they still do that? ANd she's a nurse!}, but God and Rielly showed her who is really in control – he was born almost exactly 24 hours before the scheduled C-section! hee hee I told her, 'Welcome to parenthood. Now you know exactly how much control you have over your life. " hee

Ick! Guess the jokes on her! Glad everything worked out perfectly!

• Jazzy's Mom,

I can't view the picture 😞 but Congratulations to you and your family!

• @JazzysMom:

…but God and Rielly showed her who is really in control -- he was born almost exactly 24 hours before the scheduled C-section! hee hee I told her, 'Welcome to parenthood. Now you know exactly how much control you have over your life. " hee

Now that is funny!;)

Suggested Topics