• My heart goes out to you and ur husband. I'm so sorry you went through this. It is very hard but keep her thoughts close to you as I'm sure she will continue watching her parents from the rainbow bridge.

• So sorry for your loss…my thoughts and prayers are with you & your family. Know that she is happy now with the other B's at the Rainbow Bridge.

• I am so sorry to hear about your loss. I just lost my sweet Patsy after 16+ years and I can't imagine only having your basenji for such a short time. May you be comforted by your memories.

• I'm so sorry…

• I want to thank you all for your kind words and support during this terrible time. i really do miss her. Everyone in my family does. It's really strange being barooless.

Karen

• I am truly sorry for your loss…so young...

• Karen,

I am so sorry to read of Keba's passing. There are no words to be said that will make it any easier for you but Keba loved your family and I am sure you loved her just as much.

• I am so sorry to hear of your loss.

• Karen,

I know that tugging sad feeling to know your special girl is gone. You were so special to have had such a sweet girl in your life. It is a blessing to have experienced the life as well as the loss.

I feel that it is difficult to percieve why some are taken young and that it is better to cherish the experience that you went through together. It makes you a richer person in the end.

I send my encouragement to you and your husband. It may be hard to experience the loss, but there are other basenjis out there that can benefit from such caring parents.

• sorry for your loss

Suggested Topics