Skip to content

Hello Everybody, from Michigan

Member Introductions

Suggested Topics

  • Hello, from Michigan!

    Member Introductions
    21
    7 Votes
    21 Posts
    7k Views
    ZandeZ
    @edo_a my email address is in the websites in my signature block. Please send me a .jpg and I will add it. I hope some of the siblings will be registered and that I can add them. But it is important they be tested for PRA too. So if you can make contact with any of them, it would be helpful to suggest it to them
  • Hello

    Member Introductions
    14
    0 Votes
    14 Posts
    9k Views
    S
    You will find a lot of new friends here. Do you need the site to order the cheekswab? You order it and do it at home. Very easy!
  • Hello

    Member Introductions
    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    4k Views
    MothM
    Greetings to you and Tank :)
  • Hello

    Member Introductions
    12
    0 Votes
    12 Posts
    7k Views
    thunderbird8588T
    Welcome to the forum Ty and Luna. There is nothing i can add that hasn't already been said but you have certaily come to the right place for help, information and friendship. It would be lovely to see a pic of Luna and your two cats. Hope you get Luna sorted out quickly.
  • Hello

    Member Introductions
    11
    0 Votes
    11 Posts
    6k Views
    YodelDogsY
    I agree with the others that this is not a common practice among BCOA breeders. I am sorry that this happened to you and yes, you should get your deposit back.
  • Hello everybody!

    Member Introductions
    10
    0 Votes
    10 Posts
    4k Views
    V
    My first basenji would come for nothing. One time when I was about 15, I had one of my buddies beat me up so I could catch my dog. It didn't take long for "Mowgli" to get into the fight, and I grabbed him then.