Skip to content

Hello, from Michigan!

Member Introductions

Suggested Topics

  • Hello

    Member Introductions
    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    5k Views
    tanzaT
    Welcome and so sorry to hear about the health issues of your two B's…. Thank you for opening up your home to them... And Thank Goodness we now have DNA tests for Fanconi so that no Basenji ever has to suffer with this horrible affliction.
  • Hello

    Member Introductions
    9
    0 Votes
    9 Posts
    5k Views
    KipawaK
    I'd also say there is basenji in her too!
  • Hello

    Member Introductions
    15
    0 Votes
    15 Posts
    8k Views
    snorky998S
    Welcome. Please keep trying to get those pics up!!
  • Hello

    Member Introductions
    16
    0 Votes
    16 Posts
    10k Views
    L
    Welcome! This is a great forum to gather information on. Im sure you will be able to find the answers to many questions you may have along with some "b" friends.
  • Hello Everybody, from Michigan

    Member Introductions
    14
    0 Votes
    14 Posts
    7k Views
    DewdleBugD
    Thank you so much for the compliments! Yes, Dew is a very funny looking dog and he has about a million faces he makes at me. I think that the basenji/beagle mix should be the next big thing, just because I think he's so great, but I don't know that the average person who just wants a good ol' dog could handle him ;)
  • Hello from Michigan with 2 Bs

    Member Introductions
    6
    0 Votes
    6 Posts
    3k Views
    nala121498N
    Welcome! I'm sure you wil enjoy all this forum has to offer…I know I do!