Skip to content

Meet Ripley, Basenji #2 in our fam

Member Introductions

Suggested Topics

  • 0 Votes
    4 Posts
    6k Views
    C
    Hi @2baroos , the vet has checked for a UTI and she is healthy. I have tried thunder jackets with her and she tears it off with assistance from her companion. I'm afraid she will certainly remove anything we put on her, especially diapers. We're trying to discourage her from peeing in the crate at all. She used to sleep in a cardboard box that she loved and started to completely destroy it once the anxiety started, now she shreds her bedding and pees on it. I know how this must be really upsetting to her and am trying my best to take care of her.
  • Almost Basenji

    Member Introductions
    18
    0 Votes
    18 Posts
    11k Views
    M
    Keep us posted on what you find out. It's so exciting that we now know and I feel better equipped at meeting her needs.
  • Looking for a Basenji

    Member Introductions
    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    2k Views
    BendaTXBRATB
    PLEASE visit www.basenjirescue.org and take a look at the current purebred basenji rescues availiable and ready for forever homes. We offer transport options where volunteers are availiable. I just recently flew a dog from Texas to Toronto, A plane ticket for $220.00 bought the dog climate controlled in cabin flight, and the adoption was a success. Please email me if you have any questions! BENDA4BRAT@YAH0O.COM
  • New Basenji

    Member Introductions
    14
    0 Votes
    14 Posts
    8k Views
    thunderbird8588T
    Welcome Adam and Tenji to our Basenji community. We are due to get our Pup next Sat.
  • Meet George

    Member Introductions
    7
    0 Votes
    7 Posts
    4k Views
    wizardW
    It was nice of you to adopt him anyway (even if no basenji in him). Cute looking nevertheless.
  • Between Basenjis

    Member Introductions
    8
    0 Votes
    8 Posts
    6k Views
    nala121498N
    I'm sorry for the loss of your dear Basenjis. Losing a pet is so difficult. I hope this site helps you through the transition. Welcome.