Skip to content

Favourite basenji photos!

Moved Show Off Your Dog

Suggested Topics

  • Photos

    Show Off Your Dog
    7
    0 Votes
    7 Posts
    4k Views
    DebraDownSouthD
    @ceecee It should resize but if not, you can send to me to resize them for you.
  • Not a basenji, but…

    Show Off Your Dog
    11
    0 Votes
    11 Posts
    7k Views
    B
    After striking out with my first 2 B's I figured I'd give my other love a try! She is wonderful so far, potty training is kicking our butt..as with any puppy. We have only had her a week yesterday so I'm sure this is gonna be fun! She is giving us (my gf and I, our 3 cats and Sid) a run for our money! Sid is very jealous though, which is what we wanted. We need him to desire attention instead of just laying around all day long. Wish us luckkkk with the ol' man.
  • Photos

    Show Off Your Dog
    11
    0 Votes
    11 Posts
    5k Views
    barklessk9B
    @crystalncody: Great pics! I also love the first one. He (?) has such soulful eyes… and is that a hint of a mohawk or just the way the light is reflecting? No mohawk going on. The red hairs just stand out more, I guess, in the photo.
  • 0 Votes
    9 Posts
    6k Views
    S
    Good for you, keeping up with your love of the dogs! Lovely photo of you and hubby as well. we always seem to focus on the dogs laugh.
  • Photo of my new basenji

    Show Off Your Dog
    11
    0 Votes
    11 Posts
    6k Views
    AmberedA
    hi and welcome! i think you will like it here. nice people, eye candy (in the form of basenji pics), i often come here to vent and laugh. some say basenjis are like potato chips…you cant have just one! your kiddos are cute!
  • Basenji or not??

    Show Off Your Dog
    6
    0 Votes
    6 Posts
    6k Views
    L
    Thank you very much for the info. I will have to try the time out. He was crate trained as far as being house broken, but now when I put brownie in the crate all he does is whine.. I do have 2 older dogs. one that plays with him and the other, well he just growls at brownie. The mother that was there when I got Brownie was a white shepard, maybe that is where the broad nose comes in.