Skip to content

Montreal Basenji Wanted

Basenjis For Sale or Wanted

Suggested Topics

  • Basenji puppy wanted

    Basenjis For Sale or Wanted
    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    2k Views
    AkmarbasenjisUKA
    The only place I know in the UK that actually requests copies of health certificates from breeders is www.champdogs.co.uk I am sure if there are other sites and or places someone will be quick to correct me, but this is the only one I know. Hope that helps.
  • Basenji Wanted

    Basenjis For Sale or Wanted
    12
    0 Votes
    12 Posts
    7k Views
    M
    @hyacinthe Have you found a Besenji? I have a 5-month old male Besenji that I need to re-home.
  • Basenji Wanted Texas

    Basenjis For Sale or Wanted
    45
    0 Votes
    45 Posts
    40k Views
    natnatsupercatN
    It isn't that they are necessarily outside dogs…they are just incredibly "barky" dogs so they get sent outside a lot. Any and ever time anyone is out in our backyard, their dog barks and barks and bark for-ev-er until we go inside. Those dogs may drive us crazy, but they are still animals and we still feel bad for them :(
  • Basenji Mix wanted :-)

    Basenjis For Sale or Wanted
    15
    0 Votes
    15 Posts
    11k Views
    DebraDownSouthD
    I hate people.
  • Basenji wanted!

    Basenjis For Sale or Wanted
    17
    0 Votes
    17 Posts
    14k Views
    khanisK
    @DebraDownSouth: Still don't know why Debbi is really Terri, but at least I have the dogs sorted. Long story, but all with good reason :-) Teri is a good person and treats her dogs like kings. She does good by them and those pups deserve good homes… sooner than later we hope!
  • Wanted Basenji in Pennsylvania

    Basenjis For Sale or Wanted
    26
    0 Votes
    26 Posts
    23k Views
    Sanuye_ZontaS
    I just posted two pics of Sakari in 'My baby Bisa' photo album. Will give you an idea of the JRT / B mix she was … She was a terrific dog BUT she DID shed like crazy!!!!