Skip to content

Hello from Melbourne, Australia!

Member Introductions

Suggested Topics

  • Hello

    Member Introductions
    6
    2 Votes
    6 Posts
    3k Views
    P
    I own five basenjis. Two yodel until you have a headache and my female barks. She always did. Short clipped barks. I also researched the breed before getting my first and she is an excellent dog. My third basenji was a handful. Three years later and he has stopped his destructiveness etc. It was a hard three years. Lol. You never know with a basenji. Greatest breed. Loyal, active, funny but some require ALOT of patience.
  • Hello from Australia

    Member Introductions
    30
    0 Votes
    30 Posts
    20k Views
    P
    Saba, The temperature up here was quite hot to state the obvious. LOL I have to agree with you that it is only at shows that we see a large group of basenjis. Seeing the basenjis is the only reason I go to the Royal Easter Show. Millissa loved seeing him after two years. Pepper has taken over and is showing Mister Two Dicks who is boss. It is funny to watch.
  • Hello, from Western Australia

    Member Introductions
    21
    0 Votes
    21 Posts
    13k Views
    wizardW
    Welcome to the group. Until you get your pup you can drool over the pictures that get posted here :)
  • Hello from Australia!

    Member Introductions
    11
    0 Votes
    11 Posts
    5k Views
    BuanaB
    Welcome at this forum! Cant wait for pics from ralph!!!
  • Hello

    Member Introductions
    10
    0 Votes
    10 Posts
    7k Views
    dashD
    @WriggleysMom: We've always had rescues and I feel like I've missed out on puppy antics, so I'm debating. Toby doesn't baroo or wag his tail and I really miss being met at the door with a welcome baroo and a tail trying to wag itself off!! I had a puppy and was getting the urge for another but now we have a 7-mo old foster and I can't take my eyes off her. I remembered I really did not miss that!
  • Hello

    Member Introductions
    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    10k Views
    F
    I just joined today. My daughter has a Jack Russell named Riley. Nice to meet you.