Skip to content

Benji the Basenji

Member Introductions

Suggested Topics

  • Our Wonderful Basenji

    Member Introductions
    1
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    2k Views
    No one has replied
  • New Basenji

    Member Introductions
    14
    0 Votes
    14 Posts
    8k Views
    thunderbird8588T
    Welcome Adam and Tenji to our Basenji community. We are due to get our Pup next Sat.
  • Love my basenjis

    Member Introductions
    14
    0 Votes
    14 Posts
    7k Views
    V
    Hi Vicki - I love your name. ;) Welcome and I hope to see more of your postings. This is the best site for help, advice, and friendship. I, too, use the squirt bottle and always keep a cup of water on the counter for more drastic intervention. My two will go at it, then clean each other up once they are wet. It is funny.
  • Benji

    Member Introductions
    7
    0 Votes
    7 Posts
    4k Views
    G
    Hello & welcome from Canada. G
  • Benji the Basenji

    Member Introductions
    7
    0 Votes
    7 Posts
    5k Views
    nomrbddgsN
    Hi there and welcome to the forum!
  • Between Basenjis

    Member Introductions
    8
    0 Votes
    8 Posts
    6k Views
    nala121498N
    I'm sorry for the loss of your dear Basenjis. Losing a pet is so difficult. I hope this site helps you through the transition. Welcome.