• He's very handsome!! Good to hear he is settling in 🙂

• As I already said : great feel for composition ! Excellent pictures.

Greetz from Belgium

• I had to get a few more photos after some more playtime. He had a nice nap this afternoon.

It's tough to not take more pictures. 🙂

• Please keep amazing me !!!!!;)

• He has a nice masculine head. And he loves his couch!

Great photos, thanks!

• Pretty boy! Congrats. Is his name Chase??

• @Sharla:

Pretty boy! Congrats. Is his name Chase??

That's my name. 😃

His name is Kananga.

• @Kananga:

His name is Kananga.

He is awesome! I want a brindle so badly!

Interesting name. My Shango always gets looks when I tell people his name. Where did you get the name Kananga from?

• @AndrewnShango:

He is awesome! I want a brindle so badly!

Interesting name. My Shango always gets looks when I tell people his name. Where did you get the name Kananga from?

Thanks.

I've heard the name before but it's a city in Congo. Considering the breed originates from that area, I thought it'd be a cool name.

It's fun listening to people trying to pronounce it when they see it written.

• He's a hungry dog today. Gave him 1/2 cup in the morning and just a few minutes ago. He had no problem eating. I'm much more happy that he's eating now. He likes his bone as well. Not too much into the Kong yet.

I just wish he didn't cry in his crate when I put him in there. Feel bad for him but I know it just takes adjusting. He is perfectly fine when I return home after he's been in there awhile. It's just the initial time. To be honest though, this transition went far better than I expected. I was prepared for the worst. This little guy has done very well.

Suggested Topics