Skip to content

New pup

Show Off Your Dog

Suggested Topics

  • New camera new pics!!!!

    Show Off Your Dog
    8
    0 Votes
    8 Posts
    6k Views
    vickayxV
    I know this is might be weird but I adore her blue eye I almost wish B's came in a blue eyed version!
  • New Video of the Pups 1/1/2013

    Show Off Your Dog
    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    5k Views
    O
    Such pretty pups! Nothing like a tri-baby (times 6!). I'm sure their eager parents-in-waiting appreciate watching their pup grow… and of course, we're all enjoying it vicariously. :)
  • New addition in New Orleans!

    Show Off Your Dog
    15
    0 Votes
    15 Posts
    10k Views
    dmeyD
    Congratulations, very jealous of the yodel.. Ayo is completely quiet.. I actually don't think vie ever heard a yodel!!!!
  • Our new pup, Dexter!

    Show Off Your Dog
    21
    0 Votes
    21 Posts
    15k Views
    MacPackM
    He is adorable, he looks so intense. Great photos.
  • Paco the Pup

    Show Off Your Dog
    17
    0 Votes
    17 Posts
    8k Views
    MayaM
    I can imagine :D I like plenty of white on them myself. Maya has a fair bit of white on her face and i think it gives her a really sweet expression :) Cant wait to see more pics of Paco as he grows!
  • New Pictures

    Show Off Your Dog
    9
    0 Votes
    9 Posts
    6k Views
    BarklessdogB
    @hdolbow: haha i love those pics.. im sure you got them to turn out better than i could of!! my B's wont sit still!! lol Great pics My failed attempt- [image: cu_ch.jpg]