Skip to content

Snuggly Pup

Show Off Your Dog

Suggested Topics

  • Two tired Pups

    Show Off Your Dog
    6
    0 Votes
    6 Posts
    5k Views
    M
    They always make me smile. I'll have to see if I can get a decent print to frame.
  • Dexer- puny pup?

    Show Off Your Dog
    31
    0 Votes
    31 Posts
    15k Views
    WalterW
    Exactly, we keep all door closed now! Eventhough it was hilarious at the time.
  • Water Pups

    Show Off Your Dog
    7
    0 Votes
    7 Posts
    4k Views
    Forever AmberF
    My goodness all that interest in water. Chief is not as bad as zoey (she wont even walk on the dewy grass in the morning the only thing she will get wet is her tongue) He has even stood in a little water without freaking out.
  • Paco the Pup

    Show Off Your Dog
    17
    0 Votes
    17 Posts
    8k Views
    MayaM
    I can imagine :D I like plenty of white on them myself. Maya has a fair bit of white on her face and i think it gives her a really sweet expression :) Cant wait to see more pics of Paco as he grows!
  • Here´s the pics of the pups

    Show Off Your Dog
    25
    0 Votes
    25 Posts
    13k Views
    annandaelA
    LOL yeah I want a brindle too ;)
  • Locket's pups

    Show Off Your Dog
    9
    0 Votes
    9 Posts
    4k Views
    DukeD
    Yeah! The one on the left looks likes it's going to take a leap! This is a great photo!! Thanks for sharing. How old are they? 5 puppies? What is the typical size of a Basenji litter?