You are definitely not over-reacting. This sounds fairly serious. My guess is that if they believe it is an allergic reaction to something they'll give Willow a shot which will calm things down.
Some dogs, like some people, are more allergic than others. But allergic reactions can be horrible and even life threatening so you don't want to mess around with them.
@dmferrara I don’t think you can ever over react, many times I have taken my dogs with minor problems for peace of mind. Granted the vet fees mount up but it can work both ways if you hold off and it gets more serious the fees are higher.
Usually when one has stomach problems they give them fluids to avoid dehydration and settle their stomach.
My latest B is very healthy but he does get allergies sometimes. I took him to the vets at midnight one time and they gave him a steroid shot. Poor guy couldn’t sleep before we took him with his face swollen. After the shot within 30 mins he was almost completely normal.
Hope all goes well and they figure it out.
@dmferrara So good to hear yes they do have a zest for life, they are the energizer bunny of dogs lol.
My vet gave me some steroid pills to use if it gets really bad, don’t think they liked being dragged out of bed at midnight lol. First time I have ever had to use steroids as Benadryl always worked in the past, this time was a little worse though. Fingers crossed he has been fine since that.
Now if I could just get him to stop eating grass.....lol.