Skip to content

Young male available (Nj)

Basenjis For Sale or Wanted

Suggested Topics

  • 0 Votes
    7 Posts
    2k Views
    elbrantE
    @tanza said in Looking for young male to play with 1 yr old female: she is in AZ and she is not looking for a puppy, young adult male I don't see anything about Arizona, not that it matters. It's just a reminder that listing a location helps connect your want/need to (hopefully) someone who has what you are looking for (within a reasonable distance). If my advice doesn't help this particular person, it may help someone else in a similar situation.
  • NJ breeders

    Basenjis For Sale or Wanted
    5
    0 Votes
    5 Posts
    9k Views
    L
    That distance is not that bad to find a reputable breeder. We drove from northern Michigan to Rockford Illinois and to Milwaukee Wisconsin to get (2) of our Basenjis, would do it again. Two of the best Basenjis we have had.
  • 0 Votes
    2 Posts
    5k Views
    Anubis's MommyA
    Im interested in your Bs…please email me. Ou.girl.liz09@gmail.com
  • Young Basenji wanted!

    Basenjis For Sale or Wanted
    7
    0 Votes
    7 Posts
    6k Views
    P
    Schouiffy, there is indeed a Basenji Rescue in the UK - at times there are sevral dogs there but at present there don't appear to be any but you never know! We are very fortunate not to have as many (even proportionately) to the USA. What a pity it would be so expensive and complicated to take some of the USA Basenjis. There is often a waiting list for rescue Basenjis here so it's often possible to rehome dogs direct from the original home.. Debra - it is unusual for a club officer to have this position but unfortunately the other coordinators resigned and nobody could take on the job. I don't think that there are the dedicated people here that you have in the USA and Canada. I do admire the hard work that is put in to rehome Basenjis there.
  • WANTED: Basenji Pup/Young, Male or Female

    Basenjis For Sale or Wanted
    51
    0 Votes
    51 Posts
    26k Views
    agilebasenjiA
    Thanks Pat. I hope it will do some good somewhere. After I posted it, I said to myself, "holy crap, I wrote a book"
  • Available puppies

    Basenjis For Sale or Wanted
    11
    0 Votes
    11 Posts
    8k Views
    myranM
    I´m glad she found one :)Which kennel did it come from???