Skip to content

Wanted

Basenjis For Sale or Wanted

Suggested Topics

  • Wanted: Breeders in Japan

    Basenjis For Sale or Wanted
    7
    0 Votes
    7 Posts
    4k Views
    DebraDownSouthD
    Are you saying he's breeding brother to sister, or just remarking he has them? Don't put all your eggs in one basket... bitches miscarry, have one pup, lots of things. As for whelping, I thought you said breeding and had to reread. The southern hemisphere is about 6 mos later for estrus. The below paper, I wonder if they followed up to see if basenjis are losing seasonal cycles. For the most part, estrus occurs within the months of September and October for Basenjis living in the Northern Hemisphere. Breeders have also noticed a second estrus sometimes occurs around March or April. In England many Basenjis have a second estrus (Burns, 1952). This has created some concern that the Basenji is losing its annual cycle since leaving Africa. The tendency for a second annual cycle has existed in Africa and in the Bitches imported from Africa.... https://www.basenji.org/african/joha0210.htm
  • WANTED Basenji Puppy

    Basenjis For Sale or Wanted
    1
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    2k Views
    No one has replied
  • Basenji wanted in Chicago!

    Basenjis For Sale or Wanted
    9
    0 Votes
    9 Posts
    7k Views
    G
    Hi rachel, I am looking to find a home for my basenji. Her name is Noel and she is 3 years old. She is a very good girl, lots of energy and very sweet. She knows basic commands. She just needs more time than I can give her. My recently had to take on my 6 month old granddaughter so Noel ends up spending tons of time in her crate. If you are interested you can contact me at my e-mail address jwlznewview@hotmail.com. I live in springfield IL.
  • Basenji Mix wanted :-)

    Basenjis For Sale or Wanted
    15
    0 Votes
    15 Posts
    11k Views
    DebraDownSouthD
    I hate people.
  • Basenji wanted!

    Basenjis For Sale or Wanted
    17
    0 Votes
    17 Posts
    14k Views
    khanisK
    @DebraDownSouth: Still don't know why Debbi is really Terri, but at least I have the dogs sorted. Long story, but all with good reason :-) Teri is a good person and treats her dogs like kings. She does good by them and those pups deserve good homes… sooner than later we hope!
  • Wanted Basenji in Pennsylvania

    Basenjis For Sale or Wanted
    26
    0 Votes
    26 Posts
    23k Views
    Sanuye_ZontaS
    I just posted two pics of Sakari in 'My baby Bisa' photo album. Will give you an idea of the JRT / B mix she was … She was a terrific dog BUT she DID shed like crazy!!!!