Skip to content

My pack, guess which one thinks shes a basenji, she rules them too!

Show Off Your Dog

Suggested Topics

  • 6 Votes
    19 Posts
    6k Views
    B
    She is certainly a beautiful dog!
  • The pack

    Show Off Your Dog
    16
    0 Votes
    16 Posts
    12k Views
    Chealsie508C
    That doesn't surprise me about Chafuko…I know basenjis have great poker faces but there is something innate about some dogs eyes that shows they are windows to the soul. Unfortunately, my little Oakley isn't a window but a brick wall (lmao), but I love him nonetheless. My first dog had that look and he too could sense my childhood seizures and was always by my side when I was sick. I usually find that look in the older ones but even then it's few and far between.
  • Basenji?

    Show Off Your Dog
    12
    0 Votes
    12 Posts
    8k Views
    P
    I agree with the others that although he seems to have Basenji in him - his head is def. not Basenji. As for the leg I'd have it amputated if it troubles him - He'll cope with 3 legs I'm sure, but certainly consult a specialist first. Please keep us updated.
  • Guess that rescue mutt: Part Basenji?

    Show Off Your Dog
    7
    0 Votes
    7 Posts
    5k Views
    thunderbird8588T
    :) What a gorgeous looking pup you have. I love the last pic of the first lot of photos.
  • What do you think?

    Show Off Your Dog
    10
    0 Votes
    10 Posts
    6k Views
    S
    I have no input, but she is very cute and very lucky to have found you.
  • My basenjis!

    Show Off Your Dog
    8
    0 Votes
    8 Posts
    7k Views
    J
    Great looking basenjis you have there! Thanks for sharing the pictures.