Skip to content

Dog sitter needed for the weekend of Jul 03-05

Basenji Talk

Suggested Topics

  • Basenji sitter urgently needed

    Basenji Talk
    14
    0 Votes
    14 Posts
    5k Views
    R
    @eeeefarm Your story is inspiring and gives me hope! It would be wonderful to find a sitter like the one you describe. With time and patience, I hope to find a good person.
  • Basenji Sitter needed - College Station, TX

    Basenji Talk
    1
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    5k Views
    No one has replied
  • Need a gift for a dog lover; customized dog art ideas??

    Basenji Talk
    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    4k Views
    lisastewartL
    I have had a couple stained glass made, but there is normally a 3-4 month lead time as the artists are already booked up for Xmas this yr. Most of the artists on etsy will be booked this late in the yr, I had two quilts and a needle felt made a couple yrs ago and I placed my order in June in order to guarantee Xmas delivery. If you have a nice photo, there is a company called treasure knits that does wonderful woven afghans out of a photo with about a one week turn around. I have had both afghans and pillows made from photos as xmas gifts from them and they do great work.
  • Excellent dog sitter in Providence, RI

    Basenji Talk
    2
    0 Votes
    2 Posts
    3k Views
    Chealsie508C
    Great to know, I live in MA not too far! Thanks for the info
  • Atlanta dog sitter needed Labor Day weekend

    Basenji Talk
    10
    0 Votes
    10 Posts
    7k Views
    YodelDogsY
    Any volunteers?
  • Best Neighbor/dog sitter

    Basenji Talk
    7
    0 Votes
    7 Posts
    6k Views
    RivermoonR
    I could use a neighbor like that!!!! You lucked out…sounds like the dogs have too!