Excellent dog sitter in Providence, RI

• As many of you may know, we recently moved to Providence, RI. As with all of our previous moves, I always stress about finding someone to look after Tayda and Lenny if we have to be out of town or just not able to get home in time after work. I just wanted to post here for anyone in the Providence area that might be in need of someone to care for their dogs… here is her website and contact information.

http://sites.google.com/site/rubsandwalkies/

Deb watched Tayda and Lenny when Ondrej and I were in Europe. She was absolutely amazing and I would highly, highly recommend her. Tayda has to be pilled everyday for her Fanconi and Deb took a lot of extra time and effort to learn to pill Tayda the way we do, and to make sure that everyone (humans and canines) were comfortable with the whole procedure. She's prompt, thorough, responsible, friendly, and she is a dog lover through and through and it really shows in the way that she treats her 4 legged friends. She is also an amazing photographer and sent us pictures of the B's during her email updates of how things were going. I could go on and on about her, really.

So if you're lucky enough to live in Providence and need a sitter - call Deb!

• Great to know, I live in MA not too far! Thanks for the info

Suggested Topics