Skip to content

Basenji Sitter needed - College Station, TX

Basenji Talk

Suggested Topics

  • Basenji sitter urgently needed

    Basenji Talk
    14
    0 Votes
    14 Posts
    5k Views
    R
    @eeeefarm Your story is inspiring and gives me hope! It would be wonderful to find a sitter like the one you describe. With time and patience, I hope to find a good person.
  • Need advice for newborn basenji

    Moved Basenji Talk
    32
    0 Votes
    32 Posts
    23k Views
    canerC
    @donc Hi, I decide to have girl. But not yet find right one! I am trying to be careful for choose breeders. I think December is best time for new puppy.
  • Thinking about getting a Basenji, need help!!

    Basenji Talk
    63
    0 Votes
    63 Posts
    63k Views
    mixieM
    Oops… Didn't realize how old and long this thread is!
  • Need advice on transporting my Basenjis

    Basenji Talk
    11
    0 Votes
    11 Posts
    7k Views
    M
    I think a good cartel saying DONT OPEN is nice, Laika was left on the airport by me one night, so the people there get out of her cage.. i think they got a bad time catching her because first they said to me the next morning laika was missing, then they say that they got her. pff I left her because when Maca arrives i was there waiting for a delay flight almost from 5 pm to 2 am and i was told they were open to 10 pm, So i arrive at the airport at 9 just to find the office closed, and the poor Laika inside! so i return next day for her.. She is very nervous and give me some bites when i put out of the cage.. and thats all. Well i deserved for sure.. lol
  • I need a puppy sitter…..

    Basenji Talk
    5
    0 Votes
    5 Posts
    4k Views
    PhocoenaGirlP
    @Natalplum: Shannon~Thank you so much for the offer. You are an amazing and caring person for even offering. It means so much to me and my family. Without any hesitation you would drive half way and meet me. This alone is an amazing act. I will never forget your kindness. My husband's cousin has offered to take our B and he has another dog which would help. Val Hey no problem. Glad you could find someone you know and who is closer. That will definitely work out better for you. Have a great trip.
  • Help: My Basenjis need to travel (airplane) for 10hrs…

    Basenji Talk
    5
    0 Votes
    5 Posts
    4k Views
    MantisM
    some airlines will allow your pets in the passenger area. Cairo was flown down in a kennel under the passenger's seat. He was the size that would fit in a shoe box then, but hey…a little yodeling would be great for a trip to the alps.