Skip to content

New Title for C-Me

Basenji Training

Suggested Topics

  • Zest's new title

    Basenji Training
    5
    0 Votes
    5 Posts
    4k Views
    agilebasenjiA
    @DebraDownSouth: Okay that is pretty funny! Glad the judge passed her. Hey, perhaps the judge appreciated the intelligence to go check something out then resume business? Thanks everyone. She had really lovely runs all weekend (except Sunday's Std run) and I'm so very, very proud of her. She went through a fear(?) period on courses towards the beginning of the year, so she's come a long way. And, DDS, no, agility judges do not appreciate creativity on course. If you don't believe me, ask Jet the trying. :D Of course I always thought maybe the judge watching Jet would think "Gosh, that really is a nicer course."
  • New activities

    Basenji Training
    21
    0 Votes
    21 Posts
    11k Views
    SchouiffyS
    how can you weave such stories and have no pictures!! ?? ;) we need pictures….
  • New Field Champion

    Basenji Training
    15
    0 Votes
    15 Posts
    7k Views
    AndrewA
    Congratulations!!!!! That's very exciting!
  • New MC and LCM

    Basenji Training
    17
    0 Votes
    17 Posts
    9k Views
    RivermoonR
    Thanks Pat… I laid in wait for that shot...he always jumps there when he's chasing Chey. Lisa...Kudos to both your pups...but especially Nikki! I really want to try coursing with both Chey and Apache...but I have some things to work on with both dogs first.
  • Because I am new

    Basenji Training
    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    4k Views
    Ninabeana26N
    http://www.asfa.org/ Go there & click on the events tab. It lists all the upcoming events & shows that there are trials in Leesburg on the 31st & 1st :)
  • New DC

    Basenji Training
    8
    0 Votes
    8 Posts
    6k Views
    jys1011J
    Yay! Congrats Cole! :D