• Dear Alex and Vanessa ~

Your story touched my heart deeply, I was considering adopting a B from
    Khani's after the loss of my dear girl Ziva, but in the process was moving
    to Idaho and thought against it. Connie was so nice as was her daughter.

So sad for your loss, but glad to hear your Chance is a wonderful companion.

What a wonderful place to come to visit and be surrounded by those of
    like minded hearts regarding Basenjis.

Hugs to you …

Nsana's Mom

• I am so glad to have the basenji forum to help me learn more about my beloved breed.
    Thank you for doing this for us all!

• Houston

I just read this and realize maybe nobody will see this but… thank you so much for this wonderful forum..I have learned, laughed and cried so many times while browsing this wonderful outlet made especially for me..and you..and everybody else around the world loving basenjis. Thank you.

• Vanessa and Alex - I've always believed that there is a silver lining - we just have to look for it. Your Leeno provided a big silver lining by giving you the desire to set up this forum, and then for bringing Chance your way.

As someone newer to the breed and still waiting for the best time to get my first basenji, I can't tell you how invaluable I am finding this resource. First off, through the forum I have met some breeders and have made a very nice friendship with Sharron. I hope to be able to increase that circle of friends because it is so nice to know people who are into what you are into - namely basenjis! I continue to learn on a daily basis so many good health and training tips. The benefits from this forum are amazing.

Thanks for the continued work you do for the forum - I am grateful to you both, and to Leeno.

• Fran, your so easy to like! Yes, this forum was a heaven sent thing for folks who do rescue, who breed, who adopt b's and who just love the dogs we all love.
    V and A…YOU did GOOD!!!!!

• out of ashes. This forum is a testament to your dedication to the breed. Thank you.

Suggested Topics