Skip to content

Our new girl

Show Off Your Dog

Suggested Topics

  • New Bling!!

    Show Off Your Dog
    9
    0 Votes
    9 Posts
    4k Views
    MayaM
    @SeattleMax: Does your dog romp around with other dogs? I wonder if those stones would come undone during puppy play? Good Lord :eek: It wont be on at playtime!! :p It cost me a small fortune so it is strictly for special occasions (ie shows and posh outings :rolleyes: ). I think the thought of her playing as rough as she does with it on, or going galloping through the muddy fields would give me a heart attack :D
  • Spoiled pup.. new coat and a new collar..

    Show Off Your Dog
    15
    0 Votes
    15 Posts
    8k Views
    JannekeJ
    @Beckis: No, I have not seen the leash. My money are already gone… ;) I have the same problem :D :D I got an email from DG this morning that the collar is on its way.. can't wait! Love the collars Irena!
  • New BABY B girl!

    Show Off Your Dog
    75
    0 Votes
    75 Posts
    42k Views
    tanzaT
    @diff_eqs: Ok… here's what is going to make you guys happy... Upon talking to some knowledgeable people (thanks to all), and doing some more research on the breeder, we have decided to not get that puppy. Although I am disappointed, I am glad that I did not make what could potentially turn out to be a really big mistake. I am going to call a couple of people though, not giving up yet. (Kathy, if you end up having a girl available, keep me posted, please!) If we end up not getting anything this year, we are going to try breeding Lana again and keeping one of the babies for sure. My thoughts are, "I think you made a wise decision"…...
  • New pictures of Mia&Rocky! & a new family member!!

    Show Off Your Dog
    20
    0 Votes
    20 Posts
    10k Views
    ELERICKSON40E
    @hdolbow: LOL ! of courseeee!!!! when doesn't rocky make those devil noises!? i really think he is a little demon. lol One of these days I am going to have to tape the sounds she makes. It cracks me up! A little scary for other people, my mother-in-law was scared of her the first time she did it. Anymore I just tell her no and knock it off and she normally does!
  • New Pictures

    Show Off Your Dog
    9
    0 Votes
    9 Posts
    6k Views
    BarklessdogB
    @hdolbow: haha i love those pics.. im sure you got them to turn out better than i could of!! my B's wont sit still!! lol Great pics My failed attempt- [image: cu_ch.jpg]
  • New pictures

    Show Off Your Dog
    16
    0 Votes
    16 Posts
    9k Views
    JazzysMomJ
    @weeziesmom: I have tried chew bones to curb his chewing however he tries to take weezies and they fight over them You can teach him to leave hers alone. Make them both sit for their chew; give hers first and make him stay with you when she dashes off to chew. {helps him see that she gets one/he gets one, and also gives her a head start!} Make sure he knows you have one for him also. He must sit and make eye contact with you before he is given his treat. Once they both have a chew, make them stay in different spots. Stand between them, moving your body silently to block his attempts to get to her. If necessary, tell him "no" or "leave it". It shouldn't take long for him to learn that he gets his and she gets hers. Eventually, he will just look when you hand her the treat and will sit and stare at your face until he gets his own, then he'll run to his own spot to chew his bone.