Skip to content

Colorado Fires and Pet Rescue

Basenji Rescue

Suggested Topics

  • Whispering, why we do rescue

    Basenji Rescue
    5
    0 Votes
    5 Posts
    3k Views
    S
    Please share it..if it opens one home to a dog in need, its done what the author intended.
  • Not really rescue…

    Basenji Rescue
    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    3k Views
    tanzaT
    www.puppyfind.com you have to seach for Basenjis for sale and then scroll through all the puppies listed and look for Breeding pair
  • Does this qualify as a rescue?

    Basenji Rescue
    5
    0 Votes
    5 Posts
    3k Views
    khanisK
    Puppy mill.
  • UK Rescue

    Basenji Rescue
    5
    0 Votes
    5 Posts
    4k Views
    Rita JeanR
    To dream the dream no resuce problems and a waiting list if you want one. Rita Jean
  • Wild Fire! at Medfly S.Caif Basenji Rescue, Karen Jones

    Basenji Rescue
    38
    0 Votes
    38 Posts
    25k Views
    MaxieM
    @JudyStuart: You have Victoria! We have Ginadari, who we call Gina. I think they came in at the same time too, along with Gina's brother, Ziggy. Hi Judy, Yes, I have Gina's sister. You and I spoke on the phone. Here's the Fire Service Report: Sept 2: Unpredictable. Only 28% contained. Evacuations-fire conditions change constantly. Fire very active today. Extreme fire behavior observed when winds and slopes were in alignment. Est containment date moved from sept 6 to sept 15. Acres burned: 140,150. Lightening-thunder storms predicted for Sept 3. Mandatory evacuations: Acton/AguaDulce areas, Tahunga Canyon, Big Tahunga Canyon, Mt. Wilson, Angeles National Forest and more. Karen and Chuck are still holding out at the ranch. That could change. I'm sure thoughts of leaving the ranch unattended is heart breaking and evacuating so many Basenji's overwhelming. Post Office is still standing, so I sent funds today, in hopes it doesn't burn down. Thanks to all of you! Maxie (aka Leigh)
  • Rescue Ink

    Basenji Rescue
    1
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    2k Views
    No one has replied